Our team at Toscan Dinn Funerals are dedicated to providing the best care and compassion during these unprecedented times. To assure our clients, staff and broader community are best protected from this virus, we have implemented the following processes to take effect immediately:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for all services where stock is available.
- Memorial book messages and names will be recorded electronically.
- All office surfaces such as door handles and common areas will be routinely disinfected.
- All staff are practising hand hygiene and social distancing rules.
- All funeral services will have the option to be live streamed by our partner Ian from Gatecrasher Media http://www.gatecrashermedia.com.au/index.html
- Funeral arrangements can still be organised face-to-face, over the phone, via email or video conference.
- Your loved ones will still be cared for in a dignified and caring manner in accordance with the Australian Funeral Directors Association and the Australian Institute of Embalming rules and regulations.
As this situation is changing rapidly our page may be out-dated. For up-to-date health alerts surrounding COVID-19 please visit the Australian Government Department of Health https://www.health.gov.au/, or our local ACT Government website https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
If you have any questions, specific to a funeral or a general enquiry please do not hesitate to contact our office on (02) 6287 3466.
Peter Dinn and Staff